Food Services

Lori Ferguson, Director of School Nutrition

Maria Deleon, Secondary Cafeteria Manager

Virginia Smith, Secondary Cafeteria Assistant Manager

Blenda Aguilar, Elementary Cafeteria Manager

As a partner in education, the White Oak Independent School District School Nutrition program contributes to a successful academic experience and encourages a lifetime of healthy eating by providing each student with the opportunity to consume meals that are nutritious, appealing, and served by caring professionals in a pleasant environment.

LUNCH MONEY NOW lunch_money_nowLunch Money Now permits parents to access their student’s cafeteria account via the Internet. It provides the ability to view the student’s account balance, view/print the student’s recent purchase history and make deposits to the child’s meal account using a debit/credit card or paypal. Viewing the student account is free. A convenience fee of $2.50 per transaction is charged to add money to the student account. (You may add to multiple student accounts in one transaction.)

MEAL APP NOW manlogoMeal App Now allows parents to apply for Free/Reduced school meals on-line.


Lunch Menus

Elementary Menus

Secondary Menus

Wellness Policy

White Oak ISD has developed a Wellness Policy that focuses on improving the health of our students.  The policy was developed by the School Health Advisory Council that is comprised of teachers, administrators, parents, community members, and a district nurse.

White Oak ISD allows students to charge 3 meals (about $7.50) in their lunch account.  (Extras are not allowed to be charged at any time, just a complete meal.)  An alternate meal will be offered once this charge limit has been met.  This allows the parent sufficient time to get money into the students lunch account.  Automated low balance and negative balance phone calls go out on Monday and Thursday evenings.